[theme-reviewers] Coding Standard

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Apr 29 21:57:03 UTC 2013

That's a big part of why the coding standards are only *recommended*. If we
ever decided to cross that bridge, it would probably be on a
standard-by-standard basis (such as yoda-casing conditionals, or using
braces for conditionals, etc. - the standards most likely to have an impact
on improving Theme code quality).

At this point, though, we have a lot of other, much more important things
to worry about than space-vs-tab indentation, and white space.