[theme-reviewers] Theme options page

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:09:27 UTC 2013

I don't think any of that is allowed. If its dynamic, developers can use it
to promote non-gpl themes/plugins after the theme is approved.
I vaguely remember a discussion where adding a dashboard widget was
considered no-no, Its probably in archives if you can go through it.
If it was allowed, a bunch of themes would be doing it already, since they
are not its safe to assume its not allowed :)