[theme-reviewers] No post title should be possible... need some feedback

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Apr 3 18:27:08 UTC 2013

You don't need to add a "read-more" link. You just need to make sure that
something else which is displayed is linked to the_permalink. Like the
date, for example, or the "No Comments / 2 Comments" link. Or something.
Point being that even without a title, the single post permalink should be
linked to on something there.

-Otto