[theme-reviewers] Which options framework to use?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Sep 28 17:18:54 UTC 2012

While the Theme Review Team does not currently vet or "pre-approve"
frameworks/code libraries, I do know that there are Themes currently
approved in the Repository that use the Options Framework. There's nothing
in the code that would inherently result in a Theme being "not-approved";
approval depends on the specific implementation in a given Theme.

Thanks,

Chip