[theme-reviewers] Accessible theme issues

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:06:23 UTC 2012

I wouldn't worry too much about the state of the theme once it's in the
users' hands, because that's no different from any other tag. If a theme is
tagged for what it is in it's vanilla state, I think that's correct and
respectable.

But, naturally, a user may hack the code, add scripts/deprecated
code/plugins etc that "break" the theme in several ways. There can never be
a way to account for that nor should it really even be a concern. You can
only hope people use best practices. As long as we put out themes honestly
in their vanilla state I think the responsibility ends there.

Bryan Phillip Hadaway

Web & Graphic Designer
calmestghost.com
bhadaway at gmail.com