[theme-reviewers] Accessible theme issues

Joe Dolson design at joedolson.com
Thu Sep 27 21:07:27 UTC 2012

Well, that's a problem then. Does anybody know of any way to provide
an interface to reliably locate accessible themes, then, given that
tags can't be relied upon?

I know that there are people willing to participate in this process,
if a process can be identified -- and there's definitely a need, but I
don't have enough information about how the theme repository can be
interacted with to be able to make a practical suggestion.

Best,
Joe