[theme-reviewers] No hook prefix

Shinra Web Holdings contact at shinraholdings.com
Wed Sep 26 00:40:14 UTC 2012

One idea for minimizing potential conflict is to require a framework used
in multiple themes to consistently check/declare a constant unique to that
framework before it adds anything to the public namespace.

If the correct version is already defined, don't redeclare anything with
the framework namespace, and just load the non-framework theme stuff as
normal. This way the framework won't declare over itself if somehow
multiple themes using it are concurrently active, and since the framework
code would be identical in both places, both themes would function as
expected.