[theme-reviewers] Clarification

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Sep 22 20:22:11 UTC 2012

In this case, it is because the submitter is distributing Themes with
spammy (not merely "sponsored") links, distributes those Themes under a
non-GPL-compatible license, and includes kill-code in the Theme to prevent
modification.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net