[theme-reviewers] Question about Theme Update Release

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Fri Sep 14 07:07:53 UTC 2012

He probably doesn't realize the mistake he's making. Kindly bring it to his
attention and he may correct it.

Sent from my iPhone

On 14.09.2012, at 10:05, Sakin Shrestha <info at catchinternet.com> wrote:

Yes Daniel, it's strange this guy change it you can see here
http://mywindows8.org/ and the strange thing he is asking question forum
too for help. See this
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-catch-box-3-errors-and-2-warnings-in-w3c-markup-validation-service?replies=1

What do to in this type of situation?