[theme-reviewers] Translation Support

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Sep 11 02:34:18 UTC 2012

This is actually pretty straightforward (IMO).

Public-facing: *Theme Created by Author* (front-end) *Theme Options... etc..
* (back-end) examples only.

So if author is including e.g. Theme Options, all that should be in English
too, but also everything else visible to the user.

Localization in this case is not a requirement :)

Thanks,
Emil