[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress theme rejected?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:54:09 UTC 2012

I'm not having any issues with a github repository link for the Theme URI,
especially with the noted benefits @Frumph and @zamoose have mentioned.
I also agree it is a great way to have multiple authors contributing to a
central Theme location until dot-org finds a way to offer the same
functionality a la plugin contributors.

Cais.