[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress theme rejected?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Sep 10 13:41:28 UTC 2012

while I am not openly disagree'ing I'm going to toss some points out.

A github link to the theme project has several interesting facets to look at
as being a valid link to the theme's URI

It has a 'forum area' in the forum of an "issues" section.

It has a download section to download the latest zip (ya know since it'
takes forever to get through review processes (gentle /rib out of fun))

When I first read this thread about this I thought that this would be the
perfect theme URI specific for a theme project.

The only thing it's really lacking is an updated README something more then
'status' blah blah (equiv. home page information/about information)