[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress theme rejected?

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:19:59 UTC 2012

Well, its not documented as such. While I am new to the review
process, I have seen past reviewers recommending not to use subdomains
or URLs that are not related to the theme (extreme examples being real
state links etc). And github (as a main URL) has nothing to do with
the theme or WordPress. There is this line documented in the review
process though:

Determination of appropriateness of AuthorURI and ThemeURI is at the
sole, and final, discretion of the Theme Review Team.

I am speaking out of experience here and since Otto (the main review
guy) seems to agree with it, I don't see why it should be appropriate.

cmans