[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress theme rejected?

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:57:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just thought I'd step up and mention that I'm part of this theme project.  It was done for the release of BuddyPress 1.7 by members of the BuddyPress community in response to a ticket on trac.

We've used github as it doesn't have a home outside of that.  We also didn't see a rule against that in the review list so for a group project like this it seemed the best spot.

The theme was reviewed before submitted to the repo to attempt to make reviewing a smoother process when it was submitted.

Thank you for those that responded on it though and we'll keep responding on tickets to make sure we're replying in the right place.

Regards
Tammie Lister