[theme-reviewers] Embedding inline JavaScript in <head>?

WPForever Team hi at wpforever.com
Tue Oct 16 17:02:14 UTC 2012

This is my first post here, I hope I'm doing it correctly.

I want to add a "no-js" class to <html>, and then remove it immediately
(and add "js") if the browser supports JavaScript. For this, I want to
add the following as the first thing after <head>

<script>(function(h){h.className = h.className.replace('no-js',
'js')})(document.documentElement)</script>

 From what I could understand from the Theme Review page in the Codex,
this isn't allowed.

Can this be an exception?