[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #9687: THEME: Runo Lite - 1.3.2

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 9 17:49:45 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Laird Sapir
<lairdsapir at memphismckay.com> wrote:
> sarcasm?

No, if I was being sarcastic, I would have made it much more obvious.
Text is not a very emotive medium. :)

The review guideline, as it stands, just reads what I pasted earlier.
Interpretation of that guideline is up to the reviewers and theme
authors.

I wouldn't use custom background for logos, since that makes little
sense. The use of Custom Headers makes slightly more sense, but that's
a core feature too. So really, it's all about implementation and
interpretation there.

If I was going to implement a Custom Logo feature, I'd make it
standalone and not use the core custom header/background functionality
for it.