[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #9687: THEME: Runo Lite - 1.3.2

Leena Lahti leena.lahti at lala.fi
Tue Oct 9 16:20:40 UTC 2012

Thanks for your answers. This is my first theme, so I'm still practicing. :)

I just wish this had been pointed out in the first version, because now I
have to rethink the whole Lite/Premium logic again. If I knew this, I would
had put some other (self-developed) feature in the Premium version instead.
Well, I'll figure it out. :)

Leena