[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS?

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:14:19 UTC 2012

Thanks for the response and feedback.

I plan to use YUI which is widely used - and available for different
platforms. You can find GUI versions of it, or command line versions to use
in scripts. Only sort of glitch is that for style.css, one has to manually
re-add the standard header so it still works, but that is easy enough to do.

Bruce