[theme-reviewers] Updates to an unassigned WordPress theme - need for new trac ticket

Venkatakrishna Rao k s venkatakrishnaraoks at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 16:56:59 UTC 2012

Hello
I'm a beginner at WordPress, and I submitted my WordPress theme for review. But I then found that two of the theme review guidelines were overlooked,
so I had to update my in the repository.

It looks like it is mandatory that I update the theme version number, and also that a new trac ticket is opened when I do so.

I'm sure folks at WordPress would have given a thought about it, and that there are reasons to discourage the following, but
sorry, I couldn't find any reason why
	* The need for a new trac ticket, when the theme is still not reviewed, and unassigned.
	* and the need to update the version number of the theme when it is still not reviewed and unassigned.Regards,

Venkatakrishna
http://slatebalapa.wordpress.com/