[theme-reviewers] Accessibility Auditing of themes progress

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:43:53 UTC 2012

I'm pretty sure esmi already knows this ;) but for anyone else who
wants to follow along, the trac ticket for fixing the comments form is
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15080 -- it's marked for early
attention as soon as 3.5 is done, and I also plan to make sure it
stays that way.

I agree (big surprise!) that it's better for both the accessibility
and theme review communities to have this right in core rather than
training theme devs to hack around it.