[theme-reviewers] Theme Not Accepted.. Now what?

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Fri Nov 9 14:44:40 UTC 2012

To resubmit your theme after non-approval:

   1. Fix all of the necessary changes locally, and give this new version a
   higher version number in style.css.
   2. Prepare a new ZIP file from your changes, and upload it the same way
   as the initial submission, here:
   http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/
   3. You will receive confirmation and a ticket number from Trac; make a
   note on the non-approved theme's ticket with the new ticket number, stating
   a fixed version has been loaded.
   4. Most reviewers, if the changes are done with 48-ish hours, will pull
   that ticket out of the queue and continue the review, so that minimal time
   is wasted between submissions. This is at the discretion of the reviewer,
   and not guaranteed to the submitter.
   5. The review continues on the new ticket.