[theme-reviewers] Theme Not Accepted.. Now what?

Abhik Biswas abhik at itsabhik.com
Fri Nov 9 10:28:23 UTC 2012

Hi,
My theme wasn't approved and some reasons were clearly mentioned. However,
one of the reasons isn't clear enough.

   - *There are several wrong usage of option names, WP functions etc.*

I am not sure what functions and option names the reviewer is referring to.
WP_DEBUG as well as Debogger is not referring any errors or warnings
neither the Theme Check plugin and Deprecated Calls plugin.

Can anyone help me on this? Here is the link to the ticket.

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9789

Now, when I fixed the issues, what is the best way to upload the theme so
that it doesn't get buried under the new themes?

The way update the plugins using SVN or do I have to upload the zip again
and wait again?

Regards

Abhik