[theme-reviewers] Adding commercial theme link in theme options?

Bilal Ahmad bilalahmad24 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:54:35 UTC 2012

Mercime/Edward Caissie

In my original post, I did not mean to put Themeforest or any other
marketplace link as an Author or theme URL. I just asked if I can put a URL
to marketplace in the Theme Options page.
Regarding Themeforest license, They have GPL license. As far I remember,
Themeforest also require you to put the GNU license.txt file in the theme
directory.