[theme-reviewers] Adding commercial theme link in theme options?

Bilal Ahmad bilalahmad24 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:29:17 UTC 2012

Hi,
I remember seeing a message that adding a direct link to PayPal website is
allowed in the theme backend options page. But, instead of Paypal can I
include a link to my other (different) theme with URL to third party
marketplace website?
Please note that this link will be only in the theme options page, which
will be seen only by the theme user, so that he might want to buy the
premium theme to support the author. It will not be included in the theme
footer page.

Regards,
Bilal