[theme-reviewers] So, uh.

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed May 30 21:49:38 UTC 2012

First I answered to Phil that there was no turns where he clearly asked
about the theme turnaround time. And after that I was talking to Mario
outside of the list, answered all and saw another message from him without
paying attention that it was a list instead of personal response.

Thanks Amy, I like to think so too, but also didn't try to confuse you with
non-English stuff either. "brate" means brother, in case that you're
wondering.

Emil