[theme-reviewers] Selling other content on Theme's web site

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri May 25 20:10:04 UTC 2012

To be absolutely certain of complying with WPORG policies, I would
recommend using an entirely separate domain name. Perhaps something like
weaverskins.com, or something? The domains associated with the Theme (Theme
URI/Author URI) need to be completely free of selling or promoting non-GPL
Theme or Plugin code.

Note that this policy is "above our pay grade", so to speak. I'm just
giving you my opinion of what would be acceptable, based on my
understanding of the policy and its enforcement.

Thanks,

Chip