[theme-reviewers] Site Logo Uploader

George Mamadashvili georgemamadashvili at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:16:43 UTC 2012

Jay if you mean thickbox method, core doesn't use it for custom
header/background uploads, with 3.4 it would be used only to select images
from media library. Other solution is to use custom header feature for
logos, but as Chip said in "Proposed WordPress 3.4 Guidelines
Revisions"<http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2012/05/08/proposed-wordpress-3-4-guidelines-revisions/>,
there might be exceptional cases when theme uses both functionality.