[theme-reviewers] GPL-compatible social media icon sets

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu May 10 23:14:11 UTC 2012

The line "you can download and use wherever you like, for free as
well" is a statement of intent, certainly, however he only talks about
"use". You also need to be concerned with re-distribution.

It's probably the author's intent to essentially say that they
disclaim any rights to the icons, but if they don't actually say that
anywhere, then it's somewhat bad form to assume it from a poorly
worded statement.

This is why we have pre-made licenses, folks. If you say "it's CC0" or
"it's BSD" or "it's GPL", then you're at least being clear about
things.

-Otto