[theme-reviewers] GPL-compatible social media icon sets

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu May 10 21:52:12 UTC 2012

By attaching this document to the given files (the “work”), you, the
licensee, are hereby granted free usage in both personal and commerical
environments, without any obligation of attribution or payment (monetary or
otherwise).  [*looks good, moving on*]

The licensee is free to use, copy, modify, publish, distribute, sublicence,
and/or merchandise the work, subject to the licensee inflecting a positive
message unto someone. This includes (but is not limited to): smiling, being
nice, saying “thank you”, assisting other persons, or any similar actions
percolating the given concept. [*same here, where's the issue*]

Other than few typos I cannot find any restriction. his includes (*but is
not limited to*): smiling, being nice, saying “thank you”, assisting other
persons, or any similar actions percolating the given concept. This was a
joke!

Emil