[theme-reviewers] Theme Reviwers

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:01:37 UTC 2012

> Do we need to continue our "discussion" ? ;)

By all means go ahead. As I said, your links give examples of
*repeated*styles, which I am not disputing. As I pointed out in my
a style used only once, an inline style is less bloat, akin to the Hello
World patterns example. (I had a much longer text written about repeated
vs. non-repeated styles in one of my prior posts, but I deleted it because
I wanted to shorten the mail)

Anyway, I don't believe I am going to convince or be convinced, so this is
the end of my contribution to this thread. Feel free to thrust this as a
"REQUIRED" item for theme approval if you feel that is the best recourse. I
still believe that enforcing "No inline styles" is dogmatic and without
appropriate technical merit, but I am probably in a minority of 1.