[theme-reviewers] Why the double standards and why Pagelines gets special treatment?

// ravi ravi-lists at g8o.net
Mon Mar 26 16:12:38 UTC 2012

On Mar 26, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Doug Stewart wrote:
> Oh Brad Bird, why do you have the perfect clip for every situation?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8I9pYCl9AQ
>
> *grin*

Very apropos! Though there remains the question of being featured, while being [equally] super.

If it’s any consolation to the aggrieved: my theme was at the top of the featured list (thank you whomsoever found it worthy!) for a year or more (IIRC), but I have enjoyed no consequent uptick in the bank balance or count of winsome worshippers. Where are my groupies, WordPress? :-)

	—ravi