[theme-reviewers] Why the double standards and why Pagelines gets special treatment?

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sat Mar 24 19:02:07 UTC 2012

What has Theme-Check got to do with this?
We both contributed code to THE most useful theme tool for wp.org I
think im also right in thinking Otto also enjoys a drink so there you
go more evidence!

My Blog: http://pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross