[theme-reviewers] Question about image license

Towfiq I. tislam100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:01:21 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I am building a theme which I will be submitting soon to the repository. I
will be using a slider in the theme with custom post type. By default I
will be using some images in the slider when the theme is just activated
and there's no slider post.

Now my question is what kind of license do the images should have? Can I
take images from sxc.hu? cc licensed photos from flickr?
Where was the header images from twentyeleven theme taken from?

Please let me know.

Thanks
--
Towfiq I.