[theme-reviewers] Failure of review for my theme (Ahimsa 4.0)

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Mar 20 15:14:19 UTC 2012

Otto can probably answer your first question definitively. (I don't know;
but then, I don't like the admin file editor, and wish it were moved to a
Plugin; it causes more harm than it does good.)

As for your second question: yes! We're always looking for more volunteer
reviewers! Just follow directions here:
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/trac-ticket-request-queue/trac-ticket-review-queue-march-2012/

As for the question of norms: I think pretty much every volunteer reviewer
is also a developer who has submitted Themes to the repository. So, no
worries there. (And yes: just be sure not to review your own Theme. :) )

Thanks,

Chip