[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 22, Issue 82

Cindy Livengood cmlivengood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:40:11 UTC 2012

Dear Otto,

Thank you.  That is one thing I understand much better.  As for the
cookie-cutter statement, I never thought about that since my main focus was
to do things "right".  I am forced by medical circumstances to change
occupations.  I did buy adobe master collection and have a very steep curve
ahead of me.  But, I wanted something that would work for me until I can
get my skills up to par.

Thanks!