[theme-reviewers] XML theme

Baptiste Lafontaine baptiste33 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:08:21 UTC 2012

The aim of 'ManiaPress' (name of the theme/plugins) is to allow users to
publish content in game without any knowledge of the 'manialink syntax'
(which is a set of XML tags completely created for the game, with no other
use).

For example, the Nadeo's official blog ( http://blog.maniaplanet.com/ ) is
using it to share news in game (  http://blog.maniaplanet.com/?maniapress=1
).

We wanted to publish it on Wordpress theme repository in order to allow
player to *create a blog on wordpress.com and to display it in game*. The
objective is to allow user to publish in game easily.

By the way, this theme requires a plugin because it has to be enabled only
for one UserAgent. Without this automatic switch, web user would have the
XML page...
I don't know if it's possible to bundle the theme switcher within the theme.

Thanks for your answer
--
Baptiste Lafontaine
http://magnetik.org