[theme-reviewers] add_custom_background()

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Mar 12 23:11:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Mats Birch <birch at birchware.se> wrote:
> A litte more serious, a general question even: If one want to have an
> exception to the guidelines, where and when should one apply?

If it's something that theme-check flat out fails, then discussing it
here is appropriate, since we'd have to take actions for you to even
upload the theme in the first place.

If it's something that theme-check warns about but doesn't fail, then
discussing it here in advance is probably a good idea, but it's not
necessary for us to do anything special about. You'd leave comments on
the resulting ticket for the theme-reviewer to consider.