[theme-reviewers] Tags in style.css

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Mon Mar 12 13:58:01 UTC 2012

A question about the tags in style.css:

/Tags: one-column, two-columns, three-columns, left-sidebar,
right-sidebar, flexible-width, custom-background, custom-colors,
custom-header, editor-style, featured-images, post-formats, sticky-post,
theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready/

I can't find where the list of the approved ones are. Can somebody help?

Another one: Is there a reason why I can't put others there? For
example, my theme supports smartphones, so I obviously want to put
"smartphones" in there. And others not covered by the approved ones.
(Yes, I once had a link to that list, but my cat ate it.)