[theme-reviewers] Star Ocean and The Events Calendar

Diane Turney quiltingisfun at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 20:55:36 UTC 2012

Thank You

Diane Turney

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chip Bennett" <chip at chipbennett.net>
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 12:45:39 PM
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Star Ocean and The Events Calendar

Hi Diane,

You should try the wordpress.org support forums for this question. More specifically, try the The Events Calendar Plugin support forum .

Thanks,

Chip

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Diane Turney < quiltingisfun at comcast.net > wrote:

I hope I am sending this to the right forum.

I have a wordpress blog using Star Ocean 1.3 theme.  I added "The Events Calendar" plugin and added the widget to my side bar.  However, when my events are displayed in the side bar, the start at the VERY edge of the side bar instead of next to the bullet.  You can actually see the bullet under the event.  I really like the "The Event Calendar" and it's features, but it doesn't look good on the side bar.  Can anyone help me?  I am new to wordpress .

Diane Turney