[theme-reviewers] What happened here?

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Thu Mar 8 23:26:50 UTC 2012

We all make mistakes, especially when new, so no blame on anyone.
It all worked out very well indeed!
And blindingly fast, too!  :-)

Yes, I thought as much as if you do incorporate something that is
recommended, you should do it the right way. That is obvious. I do it
everywhere, I believe. Until the next reviewer finds something...  :-)