[theme-reviewers] What happened here?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu Mar 8 23:07:56 UTC 2012

No, Theme reviewer is not and should not be disconnected from this or any
other ticket. Previously approved tickets should have at least 2 day grace
period, where reviewer will place the Theme on hold till all requirements
are fixed. If and when the Theme is not-approved it will not go back in #1
priority.

Theme is recommended to incorporate the following WordPress core features,
but is not required to do so. However, if incorporated, features must
support the core WordPress implementation: I hate to say this but it was
wrong to say that custom header, background are required.

For this reason only ticket should be re-opened and make sure that
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Theme_Features is followed by the
reviewer.

Cheers,
Emil