[theme-reviewers] What happened here?

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:03:57 UTC 2012

Whenever you upload a new version, add a comment to the previous one
with a link to the new ticket -- your reviewer won't automatically see
the new ticket, but they *will* continue to get messages from the old
one, even after it's closed, and pick up the new version (as long as
you upload a new one within a few days, as you did).

If you've done that, you may need to wait more than an hour for them
to pick up the new ticket: we're spread across time zones and have
jobs and families, after all ;) There's no need to worry about which
category your theme ended up in: while the previously-approved or
previously-not-approved label is determined by your most recent
review, your reviewer will know to pick it up whichever bucket it
happens to be in.

Questions/clarifications about the specifics of the review are
probably best handled in-ticket, because they know your specific case
better than the rest of us, and anyway, it's best for future versions
to have the whole ticket history behind them.