[theme-reviewers] Proposal for new guideline

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Mar 8 20:49:39 UTC 2012

How about:

Since the purpose of Themes is to define the presentation of user content,
Themes must not be used to define the generation of user content, or to
define Theme-independent site options or functionality.

Since this is a top-level Guideline, I agree that we should make it as
legible as possible. :)

Chip