[theme-reviewers] From approved to the Theme Directory

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:10:55 UTC 2012

It's a manual process which admins do as frequent as they can. Personalty I
always add a note in the ticket about that:

*The Trac ticket for your Theme has been approved, and your Theme is now
ready to be synchronized to Extend, after which it will be available
publicly.
 Please note: the synchronization process from SVN to Extend is manual, and
generally completed by a WPTRT admin on a daily basis. Your Theme may take
a day or two to go "live" in Extend. Thank you for your patience in this
final step of the process!*

На 02 март 2012, 01:52, Mats Birch <birch at birchware.se> написа:

> A question from a newbie..
>
> My theme got approved 19 hours ago.
> http://themes.trac.wordpress.**org/ticket/6712<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6712>
> I thought that it would appear in the "Free Themes Directory" at
> http://wordpress.org/extend/**themes/<http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/>almost immediately. But it's still not there. So I wonder, is there
> something I should do?
>
> I'm sorry if the question seems stupid, but I'm not yet familiar with the
> entire review process.

Yulian Yordanov
post-scriptum.info