[theme-reviewers] Is pagination between single views required?

Konstantin Obenland konstantin at obenland.it
Wed Jul 25 07:06:25 UTC 2012

Under Required Hooks and Navigation it says:

The following template tags and hooks are required to be included where appropriate:
posts_nav_link(), or previous_posts_link()/next_posts_link(), or paginate_links()

I'd consider single.php (and attachment.php) appropriate, making the above required. Maybe adding an "Recommended" section makes sense?

Konstantin