[theme-reviewers] Review of Child Themes?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 20 02:49:39 UTC 2012

I think it would be best to support and to coordinate with what the UI team
are doing, which means that we should rely on the big, obvious button in
Extend, as well as the auto-parent-Theme-install in the WP-Admin backend.

Besides: "new" users aren't going to be downloading and manually uploading
Themes. They're going to be searching them in the WP-Admin.

Chip