[theme-reviewers] Themes approval process is really slow

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Fri Jul 6 06:07:46 UTC 2012

People earn money by up-selling commercial or premium versions. There
are quite a few theme developers doing this, myself included.

I dont think we're quite earning "ThemeForest numbers", but I really
enjoy giving away part of my product for free. Contributing to the
WordPress community while generating some income :)