[theme-reviewers] [wp-testers] Current Theme Unit Test Data

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Jul 6 00:18:16 UTC 2012

Redirecting this to Theme Reviewers list instead of WP Testers:

@Chip Matt Kersley's tool http://themeid.com/responsive is something that
would be helpful to check for "Responsive Design". This can be installed
within minutes. There're many others out there, this one seems to be the
most convenient.

Thanks,
Emil