[theme-reviewers] Adding information to the WordPress Updates page

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Mon Jul 2 17:31:37 UTC 2012

This is probably the wrong forum for this, but I don't know of any other place where I can get an answer to my question. I triedhttp://make.wordpress.org/themes/, but that wasn't it.

I have a theme, Kippis, that is in a phase where I mostly add translations. That means that most people are not interested in the updates. It is totally unneccesary for a site to update, just to add a language it doesn't use.

So, I was looking for a way to add to the WordPress Updates page, the one that now says something like this: "You have version 1.13.1 installed. Update to 1.13.3."

I'd like to add a short description of what is new, like "Added german language support".
Can it be done?