[theme-reviewers] splitting reviewers between queues

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:41:47 UTC 2012

An incentive idea would likely help to some degree, but to be quite honest
a badge system needs to be policed ... as it has been noted there are many
places you can find themes with "bad" code (base64, SEO spam, etc.) what
would stop theme authors such as these from simply copying the badge image
and posting it on their site?

Personally I take very little stock in "badges" as they are simply much too
easy to forge ... and since it is a perception idea being brought forward
it would be ripe for these forgeries.

Cais.

PS: You might note I am in a "devil's advocate" kind of mood today.